Monday, July 25, 2011

AAC Trip Report/Summer Update

Hey all!

Thanks for continuing to check in on us. I'm working like crazy, really no time off heading up the wilderness trips department of a summer camp. Working hard to pay off all the debt from the trip (completely worth it)

Also working on writing a trip report for the American Alpine Club, as soon as that's finished I will be posting it up here as well.

Again, a truly heartfelt thank you for everyone that made the trip possible, and everyone that we met that made the trip bearable. I'm not going to go through everyone because Jacon has covered that, and, well, you know who you are.

Truly thank you so much, and thanks to Jacon for not wringing my neck, though I'm sure there were times he would have liked nothing else.

AAC trip report to come soon,

Luego

0 comments:

Post a Comment